Links Relevant to .Ray, Arizona and the .Ray Mine
Stories, pictures from visitors to these pages. Consolidated for now; by contributor when the amount of content warrants it.
Greater Kearny - Kelvin, AZ, Area
(Motels, Recreation, Cities, Schools are invited to submit links for this page)
.Ray - Sonora - Barcelona, Arizona
Beto's Corner in Camp Verde interview with restaurant owner from Sonora -- good story, pictures. Cox Channel 7-su vida.
Radio Remembrance-about 4 minutes: Sonora and Ray, Arizona, Rest in Peace by James Garcia for KJZZ.
Compilation about Sonora Arizona
History of Ray Schools
- Aerial--.Ray Mine with Identifiers (50 K). Lower Resolution of 227 K jpeg avail at USGS link.
- Aerial--Mineral Creek Dam-Teapot-.Ray Mine-almost to Gila River. From Terraserver.Microsoft.Com.
- Aerial--North of .Ray's town site--closeup. From Terraserver.Microsoft.Com.
- The Chicano Experience There are several pictures of miners and mining in Arizona. Although no pictures of Ray are included, there must have been jobs and experiences that were similar.
- Their Mines, Our Stories -- ASARCO including Ray, Kearny, Hayden over time.
Mentioned in Passing
- .Ray High School Letter on Mountain. This site seems to be about .Ray but the R is for .Ray High School, Kearny, AZ. The letter is across the .Gila River from .Kearny, Arizona; the date shown is probably 1999. But other pictures show that the date is kept current (Google maps has 20R07.). The bridge is associated with the Crescent Ranch (.DuBois Ranch) just outside Kearny toward .Hayden. (My thanks to .Judy.)